We use Information and Communication Technology (ICT) in our day-to-day activities more than any other form of technology.
At Queens Science Academy, we encourage our students to have general knowledge of the field by inculcating in them abilities and skills required to:
• help our students to develop and consolidate their knowledge, skills and understanding in ICT and become aware of new and emerging technologies;
• encourage them to develop further as autonomous users of ICT;
• encourage students to continue to develop their ICT skills in order to enhance their work in a variety of subject areas;
• provide opportunities for them to analyse, design, implement, test and evaluate ICT systems;
• encourage students to consider the impact of new technologies on methods of working in the outside world and on social, economic, ethical and moral issues;
• Help them to improve their skills and increase their awareness of the ways in which ICT is used in practical and work-related situations.
• The practical skills contained in the syllabus are directly applicable to the study of other subjects;
Our curriculum conforms to the syllabus of both Ministry of Education and IGCSE examiners board.